Zscaler Hiring 2022 | Senior Software Engineer | B.Tech, M.Tech, Diploma | Bengaluru
Zscaler is a cloud security company and a leader in zero trust, headquartered in San Jose, California. The company’s cloud-native technology platform, the Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange, is designed to help enterprise customers secure their employees, applications, and data as infrastructure and applications move to the cloud and as employees connect to work remotely, off the traditional corporate network.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
|Zscaler Hiring 2022||Detail|
|Position||Senior Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
We develop innovative solutions that are transforming the internet security business, and millions of users rely on our service for data protection and comprehensive security. We also provide real-time analytics to our customers for unmatched visibility and maintain a state-of-the-art NOC. The development team works on web filtering, policy enforcement, next-gen firewall, sandboxing, DLP, and mobile user solutions. Being responsive to our customers and delivering industry-leading mission-critical solutions require precise engineering and a philosophy of continuous improvement, both areas in which Zscaler engineers excel.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
• Participate in product development early-on during the development life-cycle, create the necessary test infrastructure, and help with early integration testing
• Build the infrastructure to test the product programmatically, measure code coverage and automate test cases
• Work with developers to improve the ability to test the product and troubleshoot issues in production
• Be a champion of quality and promote best practices to improve the same within the team
• Help with building and maintaining CI/CD pipeline
• 4-8 years in software dev test or QA test role
• Strong understanding of networking protocols – TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP/SSL,HTTP
• Experience in writing automation using Python in Networking/Cloud domain
• Good to have experience in writing automation of test cases using PyATS,PyTest or Robo Framework.
• Versatile and fast learner with ability to take early code and help with early integration testing.
• Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Bamboo or other CI orchestration systems.
• Experience with REST API, Python, Selenium, Unix shell scripting.
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Networking, Firewalls and IPS systems.
• Knowledge of Performance testing of HTTP,HTTPS,FTP.
• Good to have knowledge in Web security or web gateway product domain experience.
• Must be very hands on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for integration testing.
• Domain expertise in Networking and Security is highly desirable
Good English verbal and written communication skills to partner with local and remote engineers
What You Can Expect From Us
• An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
• A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
• Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
• The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees