Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) refers to uniform nomenclature of seven central armed police organisations of India under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs. Their role is to defend the national interest mainly against the internal threats. They are the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) National Security Guard (NSG) and Special Protection Group (SPG) .
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022:
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission has announced the examination for 253 vacancies for Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandants). Female and male candidates will be able to appear in this UPSC CAPF examination for various posts of Assistant Commandants such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP & SSB. UPSC CAPF Bharti Notification was Released on 20th April 2022. Online Application is started on upsc.gov.in, candidates Can Apply Online for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 10.05.2022 For 253 CAPF Assistant Commandants Posts.
|IB ACIO Job Vacancy 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||CAPF (Assistant Commandants)|
|Education Qualification||see in the post|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification
A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
|Basic Pay||Rs. 15,600/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 5,400/-|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||Rs. 26,250/-|
|In hand Salary||Rs. 44,135/-|
- UPSC CAPF selection will be based on Written Test/ Physical Standards/ PET/ Interview/personality test.
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website https://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
- Starting date of submitting online application: 20/04/2022
- Last date for submitting online application: 10/05/2022
Note: UPSC CAPF selection will be based on Written Test/ Physical Standards/ PET/ Interview/personality test.
First Fill out Online Form and submit it at upsconline.nic.in
10th May 2022
Profession: B.A, LLB
Age: 25 Years