Petrol and Diesel Rate Today in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Lucknow: The prices of petrol and diesel were kept unchanged by the OMCs for the fifth day running on Friday. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had announced a cut in excise duty on petrol by 8 per litre, and 6 rupees per litre on diesel on Saturday. Petrol price in Delhi today stands at Rs 96.72 a litre as against Rs 105.41 a litre last week, while diesel will cost Rs 89.62 a litre as opposed to Rs 96.67. In Mumbai, one litre of petrol costs Rs 111.35 while diesel is retailing at Rs 97.28 per litre.
Petrol Diesel Prices Today
Petrol, diesel prices in Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Lucknow, Noida, Gurugram
- Mumbai: Petrol price: Rs 111.35 per litre, Diesel price: 97.28 per litre
- Delhi: Petrol price: Rs 96.72 per litre, Diesel price: Rs 89.62 per litre
- Chennai: Petrol price: Rs 102.63 per litre, Diesel price: Rs 94.24 per litre
- Kolkata: Petrol price: Rs 106.03 per litre, Diesel price: Rs 92.76 per litre
- Bengaluru: Petrol: Rs 101.94 per litre, Diesel: Rs 87.89 per litre
- Lucknow: Petrol: Rs 96.57 per litre, Diesel: Rs 89.76 per litre
- Noida: Petrol: Rs 96.79 per litre, Diesel: Rs 89.96 per litre
- Gurugram: Petrol: Rs 97.18 per litre, Diesel: Rs 90.05 per litre
- Chandigarh: Petrol: Rs 96.20 per litre, Diesel: Rs 84.26 per litre
|Type of article:||Petrol Diesel Prices Update|
|Location||All Over India|
|Old Prices||Petrol (104.96) Diesel (99.59)|
|Status||Decrease in price|
Learn the news of relief in petrol-diesel prices. Today’s crude oil prices
Oil prices rose on Friday morning as investors gauged tight supply and the possibility of EU banning Russian Oil. Brent crude futures were up 9 cents to trade near $117 a barrel, while U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures traded at $113.91 a barrel. Both, Brent and WTI were on path to weekly gains.
Fuel rates remain steady. Check latest fuel rates here
Notably, the rates of both the key auto fuels were sharply reduced on Sunday after Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced a cut in excise duty on petrol by 8 per litre, and 6 rupees per litre on diesel on Saturday. After the government’s decision, petrol price was cut by ₹8.69 per litre while diesel was reduced by ₹7.05 in the national capital on Sunday. Additionally, the Maharashtra administration on Sunday reduced the Value-added tax (VAT) on petrol and diesel. VAT on petrol was reduced by ₹2.08 per litre and ₹1.44 per litre has been reduced on diesel.
Profession: B.A, LLB
Age: 25 Years