If you want to be part of a global organization (GPTW of you’ve it in your country) where your ideas are heard and innovation and collaborative spaces are fundamental pillars, we are here for you.
Softline’s story is one of change. We grew, expanded, and adapted, learning more at each step. Now effecting change is at the heart of everything we do. And that doesn’t just apply to our customers, it’s how we feel about everyone who works with us.
Our priority is to make sure that the people who work with us have the space to create ideas, the confidence to share them, and the resources and support to take them through to reality.
For about 30 years we help companies make the right changes to ensure their success in digital transformation by providing end-to-end technology solutions including infrastructure, cloud, virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, and data center. We have a quite broad geographical presence – more than 55 countries across 95 cities. Besides recently we have had IPO experience so you could easily find our results – for instance, our revenue is 2.5 billion now.
Now we’re looking for BDM to bring a strong culture of privacy and ethics to Softline. You’ll be a part of our Global Sales Team.
Job overview: An Inside Sales Representative – Google who will work with our team from the India region
What you’ll do:
- Driving the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closing sales (and in some cases through service delivery).
- Prospecting for potential clients using outgoing calls.
- Qualify prospects according to company criteria to establish sales probability.
- Train and maintain a high level of knowledge on relevant solutions in order to have meaningful conversations with potential customers.
- Make quick presentations to client managers and decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver proposals in a timely manner.
- Work with solution sales and solution delivery roles when necessary to address customer needs.
- Discipline in the use of CRM:
- Report on sales activity (include desired frequency – daily is ideal for accuracy) and execute activities in a timely manner.
- Keep detailed notes on existing and potential customer interactions (include frequency – it’s ideal for everyday accuracy).
- Work with Service Delivery teams to proactively address issues.
- Experience in sales of Google products, Solutions & Services.
- Knowledge of Google Docs & Collaboration tools.
- Experience in driving the Change Management & build a plan on Success criteria.
- Knowledge and use of CRM
- Experience working on Google Products, Solutions & Services (desired)
- Effective & Good presentation skills.
- Experience in working with Large Teams and has to be a Good Team player.
What we offer:
- Insurance – Group Medical Coverage, Group Personal Accident, Group Term Life Insurance
- Rewards and Recognition Program, Employee Referral Program, Wellness Program, and CSR Initiatives
- Maternity and Paternity Leaves
- Company Sponsored Certification Program
- Learning/Development Courses, Cross Skill, Mentorship, and Leadership Programs
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions
- Savings, Investments, and Retirement Benefits
- Flexible Work Hours, Work from Home, Remote Working, Hybrid Working
- Company Onsite / Fun Events
Don’t forget to include your CV and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we try to notice each of our potential candidates.