Siemens Gamesa are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms in our agile team. You will be responsible for building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Identify and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- At least 3 year experience in React Native.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, NPM, ESLint etc.
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge Agile methodology SAFE is a bonus
- Experience with unit testing suites, like Jest
Profession: B.A, LLB
Age: 25 Years