HNGU Result 2022 – Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University has released HNGU Result online at the official website, ngu.ac.in. Students can check NGU Results for UG, PG, Diploma, Professional and M.Phil courses on this page. The seat number is required to check HNGU Results. Students can check the result to know the obtained marks, obtained grades, and the result (pass/fail). It is advised to verify the online marks statement with the original document. Check out the page for HNGU Result 2022.
HNGU Result 2022
The mark statement issued by the university shall be considered valid. Students can use the online mark statement for rechecking/reassessment. To qualify in the semester exam students must secure a minimum or more than passing marks. Students can check the table for NGU results.
|Exam Name:||B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, MCA, M.A|
HNGU Result 2022 B.A B.Sc B.Com BCA MCA M.A @www.ngu.ac.in
The University provides an opportunity for the students to apply for rechecking/ re-assessment of answer scripts. Rechecking/ Re-assessment forms are made available online on the official website. Students can access the rechecking/ re-assessment forms by providing their ‘Enrollment Number’. These application forms need to be submitted on or before the last date along with the prescribed fee.
Step to Check HNGU Result 2022
emchandracharya North Gujarat University Result of semester exam is available online at the university official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the HNGU Result 2022.
- Visit the official HNGU website, http://www.ngu.ac.in.
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University’s official website will open
- Scroll down the page and go to the ‘Latest News & Event’ section.
- Click on the exam result link.
- Now, the result page of HNGU will open. Search the result link and click on it.
- Enter your seat number, semester, course, year and click on ‘Submit’ or ‘Search’.
- Check the result. Download it and take a printout of it.