Leading PSU and Govt Owned company ONGC Recruitment, Apply Graduate Trainee Jobs from Miyapur Hyderabad TS for Engineering & Geo-Science disciplines, Open for B.E./B.Tech/ M.Sc. pass candidates with gate exam score card. Check below details of ONGC Recruitment Notification to join PSU from Telangana state.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian government-owned crude oil and natural gas corporation. Its registered office is in New Delhi, DL, IN. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, Interested and Eligible candidates who is like to join ONGC, can apply PSU Jobs from Hyderabad Telangana.
Graduate Trainees Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2021-22
|AEE (Cementing)||Candidate must have graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks to apply GT Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana|
|(Civil)||Who have graduate degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks can submit job application.|
|(Driling)||Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|(Electrical)||Must have graduate degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks Should have Certificate of competency as Electrical Supervisor to apply ongc careers from Miyapur Hyderabad TS.|
|(Electronics)||Graduate Degree in Electronics Eng.(EE) with minimum 60% marks OR Graduate Degree in Telecom Eng. with minimum 60% marks OR Graduate Degree in E&T Eng. with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics with minimum 60% marks to Submit Job application at ONGC|
|(Instrumentation)||Graduation with degree of Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|(Mechanical)||Graduation with degree of Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|AEE (Production) – Mechanical|
|Chemical||Must have graduate degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks to apply Chemical engineering jobs in Hyderabad Telangana|
|Petroleum||Graduation with degree of Petroleum Engineering / Applied Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|AEE (Environment)||Graduation with degree of Environment Engineering / Applied Environment Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|AEE (Reservoir)||Post Graduate Degree in Geology/Chemistry/Geophysics/Mathematics /Physics / Petroleum Technology OR Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering/Applied Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks can apply ONGC jobs in Miyapur Hyderabad TS|
|Chemist||Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks.|
|Geologist||Candidate who have post Graduate Degree in Geology with 60% marks M.Sc. or M. Tech in (Petroleum Geoscience) with 60% marks. M.Sc./M. Tech in (Petroleum Geology) with minimum 60% marks can apply Geologist jobs from Hyderabad Telangana|
|Geophysicist (Surface)||Candidate who have completed post graduate degree in Geophysics with 60% marks OR Completed M.Tech. in (Geophysical Technology) with 60% marks OR Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics with 60% marks.|
|Geophysicist (Wells)||Post Graduate Degree in Geophysics with 60% marks OR M. Tech, in (Geophysical Technology) with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate Degree in Physics with Electronics with 60% marks.|
|Materials Management Officer||Candidate who have Graduation in any Engineering Discipline with 60% marks.|
|Transport Officer||Candidate who have graduation in Auto Engineering with 60% marks OR Graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks can apply ONGC Vacancy in Miyapur Hyderabad Telangana.|
- Graduate Trainees – Freshers Recruitment 2022 in Hyderabad
Disciplines/Department: Multiple vacancies for Engineering and Geo-Science for Miyapur Hyderabad TS Students. Refer below list.
Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
- AEE (Cementing )Mechanical Eng: 06
- Petroleum Eng: 01
- AEECivil Engineer: 18
- Driling: 28
- Electrical Jobs : 40
- Electronics: 05
- Instrumentation: 32
- Mechanical: 33
- AEE (Production)Mechanical jobs : 15
- Chemical :16
- Petroleum : 12
- AEE (Environment): 05
- AEE (Reservior): 09
- Chemist Job : 14
- Geologist : 19
- Geophysicist (Surface) : 24
- Geophysicist (Wells) : 11
- Materials Management Officer: 13
- Transport Officer : 08
- Total : 309
Category wise Vacancy Details
- UR : 145
- OBC : 62
- SC : 40
- ST : 32
- EWS : 30
Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Recruitment
All type of information and eligibility criteria related to ONGC recruitment 2022
- Refer notification
Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on GATE Score, Qualification & Finale Interview.
Job Location :
- All India – Interested and Eligible candidates are invited to apply from Miyapur Hyderabad Telangana
How to Apply
- ONGC Trainee Vacancy: Eligible candidates from Miyapur Hyderabad Telangana, can follow below steps to apply ONGC Trainee Recruitment – Engineering and Geo Science.
- Visit official website of ONGC at www.ongcindia.com and go to the Career section, check ONGC Recruitment notification 2022, and apply on Graduate trainee (GT) Recruitment
- Visit on online application process to start registration for Graduate trainee post from Hyderabad TS, you can also download a ONGC official notification of Trainee Jobs on same page.
- Start process as “New Application” for fresh registration at ONGC.
- Fill the required details and follow the steps as given in Notification.