Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Bank Office Assistant / Officer Scale-I, II & III CWE-XI post-2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Bank Office Assistant / Officer Scale-I, II & III CWE-XI Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from 07-06-2022 Those who are interested in applying against the IBPS Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Bank Office Assistant / Officer Scale-I, II & III CWE-XI|
|Application Staring Date||07-06-2022|
|Application Closing Date||27-06-2022|
|Selection Mode||The online examination is organized in two stages: Preliminary & Mains Examination|
|Location||Gujarat / India|
IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022 Details:
All Details Related To This Recruitment Are Mentioned Below
|Post Name||IBPS RRB XI Eligibility|
|Office Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Officer Scale I||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with At Least Minimum 50% Marks and 2 Year.|
|Officer Scale-II Information Technology Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology with At Least 50% Minimum Marks and 1 Year Post Experience.|
|Officer Scale-II Chartered Accountant||Passed C.A. Examination from ICAI India and One Year Experience as a CA.|
|Officer Scale-II Law Officer||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) with Minimum of 50% Marks and 2 Year Advocacy Experience.|
|Treasury Officer Scale-II||Degree in CA OR MBA Finance with One Year Post Experience.|
|Marketing Officer Scale-II||Master of Business MBA Degree in Marketing Trade with 1 Year Experience in Recognized Sector.|
|Agriculture Officer Scale-II||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal / Veterinary Science / Engineering / Pisciculture from Any Recognized University in India with 2 Year Experience.|
|Officer Scale-III||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks with Minimum 5 Year Post Experience.|
Total No. of Posts:
IBPS RRB XI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit: (As on 01-06-2022)
- Officer Scale-I – 18 – 30 Years
- Officer Scale-II – 21 – 32 Years
- Officer Scale-III – 21 – 40 Years
- Officer Assistant Multipurpose – 18 – 28 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
- SC/ST-05 Years
- OBC-03 Years
- General / OBC : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, E Challan, Cash Card Fee Mode Only
- Candidates will be selected based on an Online examination organized in two stages: Preliminary & Mains Examination
How To Apply?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://www.ibps.in/crp-rrb-xi/.
Steps To apply Online
Candidates who want to apply for IBPS Bank Office Assistant / Officer Scale-I, II & III CWE-XI Recruitment can click on the link mentioned above in the article or can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.ibps.in/crp-rrb-xi/
- Click on Apply Online Option.
- Search for the IBPS Bank Office Assistant / Officer Scale-I, II & III CWE-XI and then click on the New User option
- Fill in the details properly which are asked along with photo and signature
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fee if required.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-06-2022
- Last date of Fees Payment – 27 June 2022
- Pre Exam Training Exam Date – 18 July 2022 To 23 July 2022
- Pre Exam Training Admit Card – Available Soon
- Pre Exam Date – August 2022