The National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is a technical intelligence Agency under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister’s Office, India. It was set up in 2004. It has the same “norms of conduct” as the Intelligence Bureau (IB) and the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW).
NTRO Recruitment 2022:
NTRO Recruitment 2022: National Technical Research Organisation Limited Published an Official Recruitment notification For 206 vacancies for Engineer & IT professionals. NTRO Bharti Notification Released on 22nd April 2022. Online Application is started on ntro.gov.in, candidates Can Apply Online for NTRO Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 16.05.2022 For 206 Clerical Trainee Posts.
|NTRO Job Vacancy 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Engineer & IT Professional|
|Education Qualification||see in the post|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
- Applicants should possess B.E/ B.tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ Master Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc etc from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The age limit should be between 28 to 62 years
- First Year Fix Salary Rs. 41,333 Per Month
- Second Year Fix Salary Rs. 44,000 Per Month
- Third Year Fix Salary Rs. 48,000 Per Month
- NTRO selection will be based on Quality & cost Based selection Method
How To Apply:
- Follow the Below Given Simple Steps To Apply For NTRO Clerical Trainee Bharti
- First, check the Official Notification For Eligibility
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @ ntro.gov.in
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice : Engagement of IT Professionals/Engineers as Consultant.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
- Starting date of submitting online application: 22/04/2022
- Last date for submitting online application: 16/05/2022
Note: NTRO selection will be based on Quality & cost Based selection Method
16th May 2022
Profession: B.A, LLB
Age: 25 Years