MUC Bank Recruitment 2022: The Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank Limited Published an Official Recruitment notification For 50 vacancies of Clerical Trainees. MUC Bank Bharti Notification Released on 18th April 2022. Online Application is started on mucbank.com, candidates Can Apply Online for MUC Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 15-05-2022 For 50 Clerical Trainee Posts.
MUC Bank Recruitment 2022:
Mehsana Urban Bank Recruitment Official Notification And Online Apply Link @mucbank.com Is given in This Article. Before Applying For MUC Bank Bharti 2022, Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details Given Below.
|MUC Job Vacancy 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Clerical Trainee|
|Education Qualification||see in the post|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
- From UGC recognized University (Gujarat)
- 1) M.Com, M.Sc (Science), MCA, MBA
- (Both graduation or post-graduate. Must have at least 55% in one)
2) Direct cell of M.Sc (Science), MCA, MBA must have at least 55%.
Between 21 to 35 on 01-05-2022
- Online Written Test (Conduct By IBPS Mumbai)
- First Year Fix Salary Rs. 14,000 Per Month
- Second Year Fix Salary Rs. 15,000 Per Month
- Third Year Fix Salary Rs. 16,000 Per Month
- After That Clerk Scale Pay (Minimum: Rs. 25,800 Per Month)
How To Apply:
- Follow the Below Given Simple Steps To Apply For MUC Bank Clerical Trainee Bharti
- First, check the Official Notification For Eligibility
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @ mucbank.com
- Fill out All Details In Application Form And Upload the Required Documents.
- Print Out Application Form And Required Documents.
- Send Hard Copy Of Document With Rs. 100 Non-Refundable Draft To Below Given Address.
- Official Notification Date: 12-04-2022
- Online Apply Start Date: 18-04-2022
- Online Apply Last Date: 15-05-2022
- Last Date To Send Documents: 30-05-2022
Note: Must Check Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fees, Important Date, Selection Process, And Other Details.