JKPSC Recruitment 2022Notification OUT – For J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination – Apply Online. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released the notification for J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2022. Total numbers of vacancies are 220. Interested candidates are advised to visit the Official site and download the notification. Check eligibility criteria using the notification then proceed to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022.
JKPSC Job Vacancy 2022:
Online Application will be available from 25.04.2022 and the Last date for received of Online application in all respects along with the requisite fee is 15.05.2022. Application received after the last date is not entertained. No other mode of application will be considered.
|JKPSC Job Vacancy 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police Service, J&K Accounts Service|
|Education Qualification||Please read official notification.|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
- Ensure that all JKPSC requirements are followed and that all applicable licences are current.
- Following your agreement to the best of your abilities and ensuring that all ethical practises
- To comply with flying duties, keep yourself medically healthy and fulfil all rest restrictions.
- Be responsible for following to all roster requirements and submitting all reports on time.
- Ensure that you are familiar with all of your circulations and that you are knowledgeable on your product and service.
- Candidate age limit for Open Merit (OM) category is 32 years, for PHC category age limit is 35, for Reserved Category candidates and in-service candidates is 34 years as on the 01.01.2022 is mandatory..
Candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K and must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized university in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized university is mandatory to apply for JKPSC Jobs 2022.
How to Apply:
- Go to the Official site of JKPSC website.
- Select the “What’s New” section on the Home page.
- Click “Apply Online” button and fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee and click “Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
- Job Notification: 25-04-2022
- Last Date: 15/05/2022
Thank you for choosing our website to receive job alerts. We do our best to get any recruitment news to you first.
25.04.2022 is the starting date to apply for JKPSC CCE Exam2022.
15.05.2022 is the last date to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022.
There are totally 220 vacancies offered for JKPSC Jobs 2022.