The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) as an autonomous organisation or governmental agency under the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India. Headquartered in Dehradun, its functions are to conduct forestry research; transfer the technologies developed to the states of India and other user agencies; and to impart forestry education.
ICFRE Recruitment 2022:
ICFRE Forest Conservator (CF) and Deputy Forest Conservator (DCF) job-related details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, important date and other details are added in this post. Official notice must be checked before applying for the ICFRE Conservator of Forest (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forest (DCF) vacancies 2022.
|ICFRE Job Vacancy 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Conservator of Forest (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forest (DCF)|
|Education Qualification||Please read official notification.|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
- Aspirants should be officers of IFS/ SFS at the prescribed level.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should Be Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/SC/OBC/PWD/PH Candidates Relaxation As Per Government Rule Regulation.
- ICFRE selection will be based on Test/ Interview
- Applicants should pay Rs.500 via Demand Draft – in favour of the Accounts Officer, ICFRE and payable at Dehradun
How To Apply:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Eduction. P.O. New Forest, Dehradun – 248 006
Online Application Start Date: 12/04/2022
Last Date of Application: 30/05/2022
Note: Applicants should pay Rs.500 via Demand Draft – in favour of the Accounts Officer, ICFRE and payable at Dehradun
ICFRE selection will be based on Test/ Interview
Profession: B.A, LLB
Age: 25 Years