Gujarat University B.A Admission 2022: Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Counselling
The Gujarat University officials will be announcing the latest dates for the Gujarat University B.A.admission process 2022 on their official website very soon. The new schedule for the B.A.admission process in the Gujarat University for the academic year 2022-22 can be found in our “Important Dates” section.
Every year, Gujarat University releases a list of vacant seats in various B.A. specializations for those who clear their 10+2 examinations from a recognised Board. Admission into the B.A.specializations offered at Gujarat University is a merit-based admission process and no entrance exam is conducted for B.A. admissions in Gujarat University. There are three types of seats available in the B.A. degree programme offered at Gujarat University – Government, Government-aided and un-aided seats. The vacant B.A. seats in the Gujarat University are filled on the basis of previous qualifying exam marks obtained by the applicants.
Gujarat University B.A Admission Dates (New Dates)
The dates for Gujarat University B.A.admission (round 2) for CBSE and other boards can be checked below –
|Registration And Choice Filling Process||To Be Notified|
|Vacant Seats list release date||To Be Notified|
|Admission Process||To Be Notified|
Gujarat University Eligibility Criteria
For admission into the B.A. programmes offered at Gujarat University, the aspirants have to fulfil a certain set of eligibility criteria mentioned in pointers below:
- Gujarat University B.A.aspirants have to clear their 10+2 qualifying exam from either of the following boards –
- The Gujarat Board
- The Central Board of Secondary Education
- The Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi
- The International Baccalaureate
- National Institute of Open Schooling
- A student who has passed the qualifying examination from any State other than Gujarat
- Those students are also eligible to apply for B.A. admissions at Gujarat University who have passed their qualifying examination after re-appearing in it provided there are seats vacant for admission into the B.A. specialization they opt for
- Those students who have passed their qualifying examination from a board other than the Gujarat Board or from a school other than the Gujarat CBSE school must produce a Provisional Eligibility Certificate (PEC) to be obtained from Gujarat University before registration from Room No. 14 – Eligibility Section, Ground floor, Gujarat University Tower
- All Students who have English as one of the subject or English as a medium of Instruction are eligible for admission. The Student who has studied in English Medium and English was not the subject in 12th standard, then he/she has to produce a Certificate from school that he/she has studied in English Medium
Gujarat University B.A Application form
Students who wish to pursue their dream B.A. specializations from the Gujarat University must, first of all, apply for B.A. admissions at Gujarat University. The detailed application process for Gujarat University B.A. admissions is provided in details below –
The aspirants have to click on this link – https://eform.gujaratuniversity.ac.in/BA/news.aspx to visit the official website of Gujarat University first. Thereafter, they have to look out for the “Registration” link and click on it to initiate the application form filling process for B.A. admissions at Gujarat University. In this step, the aspirants will be asked to furnish their basic personal details like name, date of birth, contact details etc. After successfully filling out the registration form, the applicants will receive a text SMS on their registered mobile number comprising of their Registration details.
Step-2 Filling Out The Application Form
In this step, the applicants have to use the 14-digit PIN number provided to them by the University via a text SMS mentioned in the previous step. The applicants have to use the registration credentials to start filling up the online application form for B.A. admissions at Gujarat University. As a part of the application form filling process, the applicants have to provide the rest of the information like qualifying exam marks, category etc.
Step-3 Signature & Photo Upload
In this step, the applicants have to upload their scanned signature and photograph as per the format and size mentioned below –
|Photograph||10KB to 50KB||.jpg formate|
|Signature||05KB to 50KB||.jpg formate|
The applicants also have to upload their scanned version of the mark sheets in this step along with the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
Step-4 Filling Up Choice
In this step, the applicants will be given a list of colleges offering different specializations. The applicants have to select their preferred colleges and specializations from the list available in decreasing order of preference.
Step-5 Submission of application form
After choosing the colleges and specializations of B.A., the applicants have to submit their application form for B.A. admission at Gujarat University. Before final submission though, the dashboard will give the applicants a glimpse of how their application forms look like. This is the last step in which the applicants will be able to make modifications in their Gujarat B.A. admissions application forms. The applicants have to click on the – Agree & Continue button to submit their application form finally. The applicants must ensure they have a copy of the submitted application form with them for future purposes.
Those candidates who do not satisfy the aforementioned requirements, they will have to visit one of the helpline centres for getting their application and documents verified. The candidates have to carry the following documents along with their application form copy to their respective helpline centres –
- Class XIIth mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)