GSSSB Head Clerk CPT Exam Date and Call Letter 2022: Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal announced the exam date and call letter for GSSSB Head Clerk recruitment as of 2022. GSSSB Head Clerk CPT Exam will be held on different dates so that all candidates can download their call letters before the GSSSB Head Clerk CPT exam. Click here for more information.
GSSSB Head Clerk Doc. Verification List
There were thousands of applicants for the GSSSB Head Clerk Recruitment 2022 and all of the candidates are waiting for the GSSSB Head Clerk CPT Exam Date and Call Letter. We’ve included a few more details, including the process for downloading GSSSB Head Clerk CPT Exam call letters and the official notification about exam dates.
|Exam Name:||GSSSB Head Clerk CPT|
|Board Name:||Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal|
|Advt. No. :||GSSSB/202021/190|
|Call Letter Release Date:||26.05.2022|
|Written Exam Date:||04.06.2022|
|Hall Ticket Availability:||Online on ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
GSSSB Head Clerk CPT Exam Date
GSSSB Head Clerk CPT exam will be held on 4th June 2022, according to the official announcement. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for an official update on the GSSSB Head Clerk CPT exam date and call letter. Detailed information regarding GSSSB Head Clerk Recruitment 2022, syllabus PDF, as well as previous year’s papers is already available.
The official announcement about the exam date can be found on the GSSSB.gujarat.gov.in website. The call letter can be obtained from ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Below are details regarding the process of downloading the call letter.
GSSSB Head Clerk CPT Call Letter 2022
Aspirants Can Follow the Below Steps to Download Their GSSSB Head Clerk CPT Call Letter, After Downloading This Call Letter, You Must Print it Out And Carry it with You To Exam Hall.
- First Of All, Go to the OJAS official website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- From the Top Menu, Click On “Call Letter / Preference“, And Select “Secondry Exam Call Letter“.
- On Next Page Select Job: “GSSSB Head Clerk CPT/ADVT NO 190/2020-21“.
- Next, Fill up your “Confirmation Number” and “Birth Date”, And Click on the “Print Call Letter” button.
- Done! Your Call Letter Is Loading on the Pop-Up window. (Make Sure You Enabled Pop-up For ojas.gujarat.gov.in)
- Finally, Print Out Your Call Letter On A4 Size Page.First Of All, Go to the OJAS official website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in