Bank of India (BOI) is an Indian nationalised bank. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India with headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. BoI is a founder member of SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Inter Bank Financial Telecommunications), which facilitates provision of cost-effective financial processing and communication services.
BOI SO Recruitment 2022:
BOI SO Recruitment 2022: Bank of India (BOI) Published an Official Recruitment notification For 696 vacancies for Specialist Officers (SO). BOI SO Bharti Notification was Released on 20th April 2022. Online Application is started on bankofindia.co.in, Candidates Can Apply Online for BOI SO Recruitment 2022. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply till 10.05.2022 For 696 Specialist Officers Posts.
|BOI SO Job Vacancy 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Specialist Officers|
|Education Qualification||see in the post|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Economist (MMGS-II)||Ph.D Degree in Economics/Econometrics|
|Statistician (MMGS-II)||Full-time PG Degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics|
|Risk Manager (SMGS-IV)||Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Associate of Risk (GARP) or CFA/PRIMA pr CA/ICWA or Master in Finance|
|Risk Manager (MMGS-III)||Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Associate of Risk (GARP) or CFA/PRIMA pr CA/ICWA|
|Credit Analyst (SMGS-IV)||MBA in Finance/PGDM in Finance/CA/ICWA|
|Credit Officers (JMGS-I)||Degree (Graduation) in any discipline along with MBA/PGDM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA or CA/ICWA/CS|
|Tech Appraisal (MMGS-II)||Graduate or PG in Formation Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Application/Electronics and Communication/Electronics|
|IT Officer – Data Centre||First Division (minimum 60% marks) in BE/B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ E&C Or First Division (minimum 60% marks) in MCA/M.Sc(IT) from recognized University/ Institute.|
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 53 Years
|Name of the Post||Job Salary (Pay Scale)|
|Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS I)||Rs. 36,000/-|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-II(MMGS II)||Rs. 48,170/-|
|Middle Management Grade Scale-III(MMGS III)||Rs. 63,840/-|
|Senior Management Grade Scale-IV(SMGS IV)||Rs. 76,010/-|
- The Selection Process includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply:
- Follow the Below Given Simple Steps To Apply For BOI Specialist Officers Bharti
- First, check the Official Notification For Eligibility
- Click On Online Apply Link Given Below @ bankofindia.co.in
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement “Recruitment Notice : Specialist Officers (SO).”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: Rs.175/-
- Starting date of submitting online application: 26/04/2022
- Last date for submitting online application: 10/05/2022
Note: First, check the Official Notification For Eligibility.
First Fill out Online Form and submit it at bankofindia.co.in.
10th May 2022