As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Application Developer Recruitment 2022:
All Type Of Information And Eligibility Criteria Are Mentioned Below:
|Required Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Company||(0063) IBM India Private Limited|
|Travel Required||No Travel|
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Developing new digital products and re – Engineering existing platforms
- Innovatively spinning off new products and microservices out of monolithic platforms; gradually established from MVP into full featured digital products.
- Support IKEA in mid-/long term engineering capability build-up and skill transformation at IngKa Group Digital.
- Understand the client requirements and Design Solution Architecture in Google Cloud
- Demonstrate the Solution Design using effective POCs
- Creating RFP/RFI for client presentations
- Should be able to guide team in implementing the solutions
- Should have experience in all areas of Application Development like Security, Monitoring, Networking
- Good presentation, communication and leadership skill
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience architecting solutions on cloud (preferably GCP)
- Strong experience building new apps on cloud (cloud native), migrating apps/DB to cloud or re-architecting existing apps to 12 factor / cloud-native / micro-services architecture
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform services such as Google Kubernetes Engine, App engine, compute engine, Anthos, Cloud run, storage, pub/sub, networking, security etc.
- Should be certified as GCP professional cloud architect or Data engineer
- Hands-on working knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Hands-on knowledge on CI/CD, Cloud Build, Container registry, artefact registry DevOps principles and tools (GIT, Jenkins, Terraform etc.)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 14+ years of overall IT experience
- Strong experienced in presales & creation of complex solutions using public/private/hybrid cloud
- Experience in creating end to end solutions (effort estimates, project timelines, staffing pyramid, delivery plan etc.) related to Cloud & DevOps
- Should have experience responding to RFP/RFI and able to defend the solution in front of large group
- Certified in at least one Public Cloud, Preferable GCP
Profession: B.A, LLB
Age: 25 Years