ApnaTime is a platform built to provide better economic opportunities for the 2.3 billion blue and gray collar workers in the world. The platform is built around providing professional identity to these workers highlighting their skills (say like a LinkedIn).
- Location: Bangalore
- Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
- Take ownership of end-to-end product development.
- Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Technical Documentation around the owned product.
- Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of GCP would be a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Golang, Java, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Django.
Why Explore a Career at apna
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and we give the best high-fives in town. Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work!