Looking for candidates in ecommerce category management and analytics, who have built ecommerce businesses ground up and who have deep expertise working across domains – FMCG, Fashion / Softlines, Beauty etc.
Experience & Role
- 1. At least 3 years of experience in core category growth in India/Global ecommerce portals.
- 2. Was the key decision maker for the channel growth – P&L management, forecasting targets, strategic projects for the ecommerce function
- 3. 5-10 member team handling role
- 4. Have set up, built and grown ecommerce businesses on own e-store and / or marketplace, handling revenues of at least 2-3 Crores per month
- 5. Expert in driving insights, recommendations, taking strategic decisions based on the data and information available from the online marketing and category teams
- 6. Have led teams in merchandising, own site marketing, inventory management / supply chain, marketplace marketing – thus having an all-rounded understanding of the important metrics that drive most revenues.
- 7. Set targets for internal teams and take on growth targets for the ecommerce business
- 8. Managed the marketing strategy and roadmap for brands, with proven expertise of achieving marketing goals across channels that aided in hitting overall business growth.
- 9. Should have expertise in driving monthly, quarterly, and annual business reviews with C-suite / management / BoD.
- 1. Preferably should have owned the analytics function / led an analytics team to derive insights and recommendations
- 2. Expertise in building business on own e-store
- 1. Highly analytical and number driven – Should love dabbling in numbers, spotting trends, using the right visualisations to tell the story behind the data
- 2. Very good influencing skills in conversing with C-suite and management on strategic investment decisions that aid in business growth
- 3. Good team management and leadership skills – in grooming and leading a team of highly innovative and analytical folks
- 4. Innovation driven: constantly be on the lookout for building new innovative analytical solutions for customers / teams
- 5. Very strong data visualisation and interpretation skills
- 6. Good to have: Background in retail analytics / data analytics